The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 23 May 2010

I guess my prayers are heard. Thank God, aunty-mama is going home today.
they say when you start smiling and think positive, lady fortune will smile back to you.
=) dunno, but I believe it to be true!

my data has reached 70++ today.
ONLY the 2nd day worrrr....dunno la.
see first lo.

connection here really not bad.
I reached even 7.2mbps...

HOLY CRAPS!
the nurse forgot to give my aunty-mama her medicine this morning
and until we asked, only they realize!
walau! life-saving job leh...wan like that meh!!!!
sumore that machine measure blood pressure de almost burst d just now.
in short short 10 minutes, I see why people'd rather die at home.
==|||

sian MAX!!!!!

OH! and i helped the patient beside me to bancuh milk.
I'm so glad that I helped out!
and just now, I helped her to translate for the nurse...
hehe

I love helping out.
I wish I can help out some day in those in need place....
but my bigger wish is there will be no help-in-need place

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...