The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 22 May 2010

middle of nowhere?

I'm in Alor Setar Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah,
looking after my aunty-mama.
She is sick, blood pressure problem.
sometimes high, sometimes low.

I think she wanna get herself out of here tomorrow.
but Sanjie told me to make sure the doctor say okay. OR ELSE SHE WILL HAVE TO STAY!
and I'm actually trying the broadband I've bought.
satisfying la. I guess.

I'm actually thinking of changing to a new plan la.
but I don't know. I'll try it for at least a month before making any decision!

I'm doing assignment in the hospital. LOL
searching for franchise relating details.
again, this semester I'll be doing a very sian assignment.
sian until i dun even wanna talk about it.
oh damn! I still got yong tau hu haven eat...

yerr! if i've sign up for another plan, i could have spent my night watching pps.
Its a bit hot inside here, but, urm, I dun really expect much.
I'm here to take care of another, not TO BE take care of.
=)

I'm not logging into msn.
for i think that will affect my data volume a lot.
will only try it until the end of the month.

so, if you urgently wanna see me, then facebook.
and if you just feel pissed with me spamming your wall ( =P), and feel like revenging, thn MSN la!haha~
if nothing, dun find me.
if really got something, LAGI dun find me!



and people, I'm seriously counting down on my days to BALIIIIIIIIII

awhhhh~ one of my dream tour place!
ALTHOUGH I'm going with all elders..(hmmm) I'm still pretty excited.
its bali lehhhhhhhhh!
not bali beng you know! BALI !!
the cantik cantik bali!!
waseh! can you believe that??!!!!!

************************************
actually, I'm not sure bout the seriousness about my aunty-mama.
just that, she used to rank top on my wonderwoman list.
so, seeing her lying there, tiredly, i just can't really GET USED TO IT.
anyway, pray for her. she is already my mum if not to mention things like DNA.
I'm blessed. really, for I've been awarded 2 mums.

Love mums.
Love Life.
Love every lovable.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...