The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 22 May 2010

mad. so what.

"everyone is changing, but I don't feel the same."

this is a sentence I've seen from i-forgot-where.
I think I like words. and I think I like colours. and I also think I like images.

I like a lot of things.
I reviewed my passion or will "DESIRE" make a better description?
whatever. I REVISED my WANTS towards LOMO.

Lomo. Lomo. Lomo.
I've got so obsessed with it, but no one to share with.
and now, I dunno.
Do i still love it like I did or I just want it because I've used to wanting it.

It would be AwesomePerfectWonderful if I can get myself a lomo now.
but I can't. I can't use my parents hard earned money on my"self-interest"...
I hate it when I like something so badly but some others just swing it in front of me but know FUCKING NOTHING bout it.
Purely showing off.
yea, I'm jealous. cannot meh? cannot ar? WHO CARES!

Its okay to admit I'm jealous. But I'm not that dumb until trying to do anything bad on you.
*you're lucky that I'm mature enough to be sane, and STAYED that way*

Stop showing off in front of me.
I've got economically weak background.
BUT I'm not feeling ashamed.
Money is important, like FUCKING IMPORTANT! AND I KNOW THAT.
but I still have so much more.

I have few friends.
But this few of them, knows me better than myself.

I have no sisters.
But I've got my friends for being siblings that the God forgot to give me.

I have no money.
But I have a life.

I need not go round and show off to feel good.
I need no branded stuffs on me to keep my friends stay.
I need nothing else to feel good because I have my passions BURNING.

Life has been very kind to me.
maybe Life has been better to you, but never mind.
I don't give a fucking damn. and I suppose you shouldn't care.

Just leave me alone. I'm cool with my life.

why is balancing important?
must the bitches equal the angels?
sounds REALLY horrible this way!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...