The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 22 May 2010

URGH



I'm a bit negative right now.
maybe I'm sleepy. Maybe.
after so long, I must say,
there's no smiling forever.
we need to emo once in a while. to balance up i guess.

人生,没有全拿的,至少在你还没有资格以前。

damn it. I wanna wake up the next morning in a i-dunno place.
with sun surrounding and breakfast ready.
and maybe a no-plan for whole day.
then I can bring my camera, jelly lens, and build my own experience.

I love how I'm surprised by those effects.
I wanna go somewhere else.
but this time, I dunno what I'm running away from.
I wanna run across the field on my bare foot, without looking back and forget my way home.

I wanna try having a clear mind. a mind without negatives..perhaps?

everyone need an escape everytime
I'm just being emo i guess.
You know la, when assignment come into list, and tests, and farewell in mind,
EMO will be a very good escape of emotions.

oh, I wanna tell out how loser I've been here.
an announcement.
I'm graduating from my college with merit.
and some people told me my CGPA is really close with the requirement to graduate with distinction.
and I'm a loser. If only I've had a time machine.
but the fact is I don't, so....
I'm not begging for console or sayings like "very good already"
I know how much effort I've put in.

We've a boundary in everyone of us.
and I think I'm not even close to that boundary.
We will have a standard in everything.
even if you pass through what people expected, but if that standard is not achieve,
you just couldn't smile whole-heartedly.
I don't know what kind of feeling I'm having, not sad I guess.
should be between disappointed and regrets?
but what to regret?

I don't know.
but whatever has passed passed.
All I can do is to adjust myself to fit in advance diploma as quick as possible.
and make it to my aims this time.



my mum might be true.
Outer determines everything.
When you have a terrible outlook, people dun care bout how awesome your personality.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...