The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 1 May 2010

SpongieBobby!

yea, we have problems in life, all the time.
nasty people are always ready to bring us new problem and issues.
Its tiring, but thats what we chose to be, to solve problem instead of creating.
Life's really hard and tiring and troublesome sometimes.
But when we reach home, look at that bed, we will all realize,
There's nothing to bother, since we will be home after all.

Never know how much things mean to us before you actually lose it.
失去才会懂得珍惜。
I'm not even half of my life, but I'm already feeling tired once in a while.
Nowadays, stressful lifestyle is really something.
I wish myself, a good life in a near future.

 

Love Life, and hopefully being love back by life!
All the best, my friend!!
and Enemies, FUCK YOU.



****
where can I find this AWESOME WONDERFUL PERFECT pair of shoes!
I want it as much as how I need to breath! 


~got really obsessed with SpongieBobby's pictures!
well, this is good.
SpongieBobby! what a nice name!
SPONGIEBOBBY!!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...