The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 29 June 2010

I'm recently into drawing, sketching this kind of thing.
I realize that no matter how pro you are,
you still have to pay 100% attention while drawing it.

I like myself when I'm into something 100%.
like my blog, it means full concentration.
When I concentrate, I create magic, which is simply awesome.

Life's getting very ONTRACK recently.
things all come at once but due one after each other.
supposedly I have enough time for each and everyone of them
BUT! every students have this one particular BUT!
I have too much fantastic friends that I couldn't afford to not see them even once.
LOL!
okay, if you say less that 5 is too much, than I do have too much of them.

I've given away the shimmer shimmer jelly lens of mine.
to my very chingu lin, so she can take some SPARKLING photos there in her new place.

and, I actually planned to buy new one.
but urm, I decided not to.
because without her, i don't think I have the chance to go out and take shimmer photos...
NAHHHHHHHHHH
Just saying! but undeniably, without her here, I'm gonna have to spend more time with my books.
as you can see, she is my ONE and ALL TIME hang out partners.
I'll miss her like a mad woman.
but yeah, of course, I wish she all the best best BEST!
and, hopefully, good news from her regarding ********!!!
MyLin, be my first friend that still stick with me even you *****! I trust you can!
hehe~~~

and mylin, by the time you end your first sem, I hope I have a lomo camera already! hahaaaaaaaa

just craps~ all around, its just craps!!!
You'll do good over there. very good! me too!
we will be so good that we forgot how to say rude words! how to say FML!
oh ~ life's just awesome! when we can see the dark clouds are shifting,
and the beach are SPARKLING!
so friends, GRAB YOUR PASSIONS!
WE HAVE A WORK TO ROCK ON WITH!!!!

oh great, i'm hungry ONCE again...
i face this hungry problem every time i stay back to online.....zzzz

somehow, i wanna talk about my college.
yea, i feel like buying a pla-model camera.
haha....cut that college intention!
i wanna talk about camerasssss!!!!!!

Pla model camera! why? because its cheap! because not much people have it,
and the price is SO MINEEE!! hahaaaaa
ok! maybe I will not go to Bon odori because of this! owhh...
but i thought a better deal should be like, I bring this camera to bon odori>!
HANNO!!!!
hmmmmm!!!!
urgghhhhhh! mei you qian a mei you qiannnn~~~~

okla! QIAN BA LIAO MA!! hai bu shi zhao chu lai de!!!

huiyo...wo hai shi hen e lehhh~zen me bannnn?
wo jue de zhe pian qi shi shi hen duo hen duo status fang zai yi qi~
LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...