The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 3 July 2010

wahai pacal ku! semoga bahagia

100_4048

my friends are all leaving. this second part of year, is a disaster one.
I thought I'd be sad, but it sounds childish that way.
I mean, I'm 20. if i still cry like a girl, i think i sucks.
and, my friends are leaving for good!
what to sad of???

my friends oh my friends.
somehow, i feel like this is the first time i experience hard goodbye.
my best friends are all leaving suddenly. suddenly sounds odd...HMM

someone is going for her university life finally!
someone is leaving her terrible work-life finally!
someone is getting back to her study normally!
and me, finally I'm left alone, in Penang, longing for them to be back.
and when ANYONE of them is back, WE WILL STILL ROCK PENANG!

there's a page in facebook, named
" You can take me out of Penang, but you can't take Penang out of me!"

YEA! I LIKE IT!

I don't know what my life will turn out without the ordinary people beside me
but we will do good in no matter situation
because we're all human, human FITS RIGHT IN

I still miss the time we went genting together
the time we had my convocation and zhilin's school start ceremony
the time we were together rockin the world.
ha! can't wait to rock more in the future!
we have a whole world to rock!
lol

I will miss these people.because we're friends.
and I do care. =)
Bye Chingu Lin!
Bye Pacal-Yanying!
Joc, you haven.







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...