The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 15 June 2010

so long!

My schoolmates wonder why I didn't complain for the days without internet.
and today, when they see me "HARDWORKINGLY" bring my laptop to college,
and also stay back after class to online.....

*I used to be the one who RUSH back to hostel among them.
even though I live the nearest.
LOL

and my answer to their face was: FACEBOOK will rot one ok!

*************************************

so I actually had a bad start today.
even though I woke up early, things get a bit RUSH when its time to come to school.
I guess its because I spend too much time INDULGING in all those oldies i've got in my laptop.
even when I'm in class, I always have "Fly me to the moon"(Frank Sinatra version) in mind.

also, to make me a terrible morning,
the rat(s) dunno is one or many, ate my BREADS...
my GARDENIA bread.
I was happily expecting the breakfast today since last night!!!
(which was bread with bak hu plus cheese)
and the rat! the RATATOUILLE just bite off the bread, and I CANNOT DO ANYTHING...
okla, never mind la.
POSITIVE THINKING maaaaa
so means I saved a rat from dying of hunger.
I EARNED KARMA! one more credit to my way of becoming an ANGEL. well done! zzz

aiyo, whatever la, what's done is done.
even if that rat were to spit out the breads, i also dun dare to touch(not to mention imagine OR EAT)
so let it be la har...
I wont die because of this.
Even if I really die, that's it d, I won't even be caring bout this anymore.

Fair enough. Positive enough.
I'm surprised that positive thinking really affect me a lot,
or should i say, as a whole.

I do think I'm an imaginative person.
that day only i realize, when I was telling my fren how come i so positive.

I read a blogpost, plus I watch YesMan.thn I become very positive.
or maybe this way,
I read a blog post, plus I watched YesMan, thn I DECIDED to be positive.
Look at the brighter side, I do have some "sudden intention" to tattoo this sentence on me.
but I don't dare, and my parents are VERY against it.....

also, I read 9blades books.(yes, I'm still reading! =) )
there's a book named "等一个人咖啡"
I'm trying to be like the main male character in it, 阿拓.
where he make friends to everybody, talk to everyone, dare to ask any questions to anyone.
I think I seriously lack this quality which I personally like a lot.
so I tried to imitate him...

I also tried imitating lady gaga. ( not to ACT/WEAR like her, we here is Malaysia, what would you expect?!)
what I mean is that, I wanna think like her.
to care about what she care, and to live for now.
She is inspiring somehow, i mean, her persistent on her views.
I may not be with all her opinions or actions,
but i look up to her courage to be herself, regardless of any other things.
i mean, wear la whatever you're comfortable with!
Do la whatever you're thinking of!

When people get fed up of criticizing you, that's the time you shall SHINE.

so, this is how I live, IMITATING.
never mind la. See wide a bit, and EVERYTHING will be alright.

*********************************

and one thing I must say.
I've got a ring. LOL
from the uncle of my sch's canteen.
and hehe, I will write more next time.

*********************************

feel free imagining, but I can tell you,
I'm pure and SANE enough to do some WRONG things YET.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...