The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 11 June 2010

I am leaving again.
I am very glad that Monica didn't say much bout our presentation the other day. she was too busy biting her fingers. LOL.

I actually like our performance that day.
of course, YET to be the best, but quite satisfactory.
and most importantly,
We really did have a lot of fun!

its enjoyable.
It shall be good if we can keep this way forever and ever!
and my life recently is Quietly Fantastic.

I smile even when I'm in big trouble.
I do stuggle(if you all are interested) whether to go to my convo.
and I somehow do want to take photos with all my friends, in the convo gown.
but I just don't quite like my result.
Merit.

GTG...will find time to finish this.
till then, BYEBYE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...