The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 11 June 2010

Notes to life

  • I read a book where the uncle of my school’s canteen lent me this morning.
And the book’s name, “SUCCESSFUL LIFE- MODERN NUMEROLOGY”.
I don’t know what is it about actually. But to briefly say, its something to do with the relations between our birth date and name and our life.

It’s a very chimmmm book. But because uncle already pointed out to me, where my “life” is,
I’m more than glad to read it. Curiosity kills a cat, and for I’m terrified of cats, I don’t mind killing more! Who doesn’t wanna know bout their own future?!!!

So I read it, and haha, it says I’ll be broken-hearted in my old age, and will suffer heart attack and blood pressure. Quite funny. But urm, yea, now I know how I die. How cool!
Actually I’ve skipped my class CURRENTLY.

  • 最近在迷的书“寂寞长大了”,恩佐
    “化妆的本质是欺骗,可是最后的意图未必都是要伤人”
    这是出自书里,我觉得很不错的一句话。不仅仅是化妆,很多时候,善意的谎言就是这样。也许本质都是在欺骗,但意图不见得都是伤人的。
    “一度成了热血青年,可是勇敢是来自肤浅,禁不起太大的考验”
    “为了生存,得承认自己,犬儒得很”
    都是不经意记起的里面的几句话。还有下面这句,是开头第一面劈头就是这句:

    “听说要去一个很多小朋友的地方,开心着有一套新衣与新鞋。一位只是一场园游会,可是离开的时候,一转眼已十年”

    一转眼已十年,我应该有十六年了吧!

    =)

    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there’s nothing you can’t do
    The streets will make you be brand new, the lights will inspire you
    -Empire state of mind, Alicia Keys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...