The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 11 July 2010

i think, i needed somebody.

When I was a kid, and I got scolded, I tell myself that everything will be fine, after I grow up and have my own life. I will go far far away and NEVER EVER turn back for all this past shits.

But here I am today, still getting scolded.

I thought I've worked a lot to change myself,
but nothing ever changed.
I'm still the rubbish in this house which my family is shameful off.

I'm not okay with this, not at all.
I wish I can be treated like a normal person.
but I can never be,.
because of my terrible record.
and my messsy room,
and my enormous weight.

That's me. a loser from every aspect.
I should be grateful for me still breathing.
with such embarrassing life, I could have been killed.

I thought thinking positive made me feel better.
but the fact that my mum is still looking down on me made me frustrated with this life totally.

I guess I need someone to talk to.
But i've got tons of assignment to clear.
I wish you were here.

****
I don't want that car anymore. I swear to GOD i never asked for it.
but my mum insisted me to be those stupid kids who wanna act rich.
i'm nothing but an extra unwanted fucking bull shit in this house.
I'm sorry for being so. couldn't help it
****

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...