The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 10 July 2010

M

Definitely horrible when people don't trust you.
I know I shouldn't have put it this way
but the way my mum and dad TELL me
I feel like they are actually warning me
they tell me the car is given to me to ease my way to hostel
and not for me to go gurney every night.
not to go out every time

my mum say if i didnt do good this semester,
she'll pull back the car.

FINE!

alright! i know i don't have a good reason for them to believe me
FINE!
i feel so pissed when they tell me this
DO I LOOK LIKE THOSE WHO'S OUT WITHOUT LAYING A THOUGHT ON THEIR STUDIES?

FUCK IT! I am, more than anyone, concern of my studies!
would you please believe that???
or else I won't spend time reading all those words and analyzing all those bullshit figuressss!!!

dad and mum
I know I wasnt a good daughter according to your definition
and I didn't really do anything that can make you at least proud
even my most satisfiable academic result which is diploma, i absent the convo!
and I don't like the way my mum talk about my convo
VERY MUCH DON'T LIKE

when i told her i might not attend, she was like,
"HANNO, merit nia ma, no attend oso nvm"
then when i tell her i mostly wont attend,she was like
"HNG! last time my fren son oso say wont attend, after that oso attend de la..you also like tat de la, sure change last minute dee!"

I WAS LIKE, FUCK!
mum! izzit you will die being a lil supportive or what???
I was so pissed that i promise myself i wont chicken out this time!!!!
FINE! I WILL NOT FUCKING ATTEND!!
its very frustrating you know!
and my parents just don't get it..
sometimes i can get quite sensitive but THEY JUST DON'T GET IT!
i feel sad too okay!
i feel DISAPPOINTED TOO okay!!!!!!

I hate it when my mum compare me with others and never realize my hardwork!
i studied hard but she thought i was like happy go lucky
i really sat there whole day and study my books!
do the exercises in Management Accounting
memorize all the law acts for Law

and they was like, AIYO, YOUR RESULT VERY TERUK,
WHY YOU DIDN'T GET DISTINCTION?

hey mum, YOU DIDN'T HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT PRESENT YOU AWESOME RESULTS!
DEAL WITH IT!!
MUM! STOP ASKING ME TO DO BETTER THAN WHO I AM RIGHT KNOW!
I KNOW I STILL HAVE A LOT TO WORK OUT ON, BUT PLEASE,
PLEASE ACCEPT THIS horible FACT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NOR CLEVER DAUGHTER!!!

my mum likes to talk in a sarcastic way,
which i hate the most!

okay, I know I've been getting very well with her recently,
and she is my mum forever and ever
but I still hate some of her

but i still love her as an overall.
I love her as my mum,
but undeniably, I still DISLIKE some of her.

but then MUM, i still love you.
and i'm at the same time being honest to myself.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...