The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 10 July 2010

Somebody take me back to the days

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now --- Airplanes BOB ft. Haley

am listening to this song closely,
read it from a friend's blog.
yea, i like this chorus a lot.
because I really wanna use a wish right now....

shooting stars.
i never saw one.
but somehow, when I'm out of idea,
I hope i can see a shooting star.

have you ever feel so down that you can't a slice of shine in yourself.
that's the time we need something else.
something more, that helped us build ourselves.

There comes a time when you fade to the blackness
And when you're starin' at that phone in yo' lap
And hopin', but them people never call you back
But that's just how the story unfolds ---Airplanes B.O.B ft Haley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...