The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 13 July 2010

不想要怀疑自己对不对 throw my hand and let it go

Ask me what I wanna do with my life right now.
and I will tell you this.

"I wanna run away from all these and migrate to Bikini Bottom.
I shall live in a watermelon beside the pineapple.
I will join Spongebob and Patrick to the Goofy Goobers.
and care not on those who say I'm just a kid.
Its good to be JUST A KID if I must say.
and I will work humbly in the krusty krab restaurant.
try my very best to befriend with Squiward and Eugene Crab.
Even that means I have to eat krabmeat patties for the rest of my life.
I want to sing Goofy Goober song out loud,
and day dream of the wonderful world outside bikini bottoms.
I will stay away from Shell City as I've had enough hard time being caught."

I just wanna sneak out, and feel like a kid again.
even I'll be say as irresponsible and coward maybe?
我只是,想要离开,想要暂时消失
给我一些空间,我好久好久都没有深深地吸一口气了
可以想象练呼吸都要小心翼翼的痛苦吗?
那真的,一点都不好受。

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...