The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 30 July 2010

walked a new road
heard a new song
got a new mood
kicked a new start
-

People feel emo when they feel lonely.
many don't know what's between EMO and lonely.
but people tend to show their extra care to you in both condition
I'm not EMO, nor lonely.
I'm too wicked to be that.
I'm just having a lil, blue.
where things kept on happening unexpectedly
I only need some time of my own
where I sit down and think and cope

I'm fine.
thanks to those who cares
Even I didn't say much,
but whatever you have done,
it means something.
Something, that makes me Quietly Fantastic.


****************
When the day is long
and I see no end in the night
I light a cigarette and left it on the balcony
I hid a note in the cigarette
as the smoke goes up and up
I pray, that the angels will receive
and, answer it

-End-

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...