The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 25 July 2010

what above us. what below us, what is us?

a day is nothing without blogging.
damn. that's why my weekdays screw such hell.
tomorrow is going back to hostel again.
this is not that horrible, minus all those DM-related.
I have only one outline to submit and a presentation.
oh, and this friday, i gonna enjoy my day watching classmates having their audit role play.

owh, life's good when all you have to do is to sit back, relax, and ENJOY THE SHOW.

for this week only. next week we have test d.
the fuckin AFA test. ARGH! I dun wanna talk about it.

I feel exhausted recently. Like what I used to be during this kind of deadlines of assignment every sem back then.

I feel speechless right now.
dunno what else to write, but too reluctant to end.

-------------------------------------------------------

I feel like hanging 0ut.
because I wan some breathe.
too bad no one's here. T.T

sometimes, I feel like this whole freakin world is madly freakin.
When I don't have a car, i desperately wanted one
those were the times I have people to hang out with me
and now, I had my car.
right at the time.
where my friends left. left all.
no one's here. and I'm driving that car all alone,
through the city, the same route, to and from home to college.

It sucks. when you know you're just driving.
Sometimes I see youngsters stuff themselves into a car, and do all those funny lil stuffs
it reminded me of my good old days.
when I was vain. when I was, vain.

**we used to be there, and now we're gone. its just some ridiculous act we say. but is it really so?

I miss my friends a lot. miss them big time.
Now, I spend my life on my own.
Until I lose them all, I realized I was never independent until now.
I thought I wouldn't survive without them
but here I still am living.
doing okay, but not that happy anymore.

it feel childish to talk about childish
but in the middle of every night
when you wake up and you cry yourself to sleep
the only desire left is to be happy

struggling huh?






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...