The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 14 August 2010

alright. I'm in town finally.
very near to Chingu Lin.
=)


I had my worst flight ever this afternoon.
AirAsia, from penang to senai.
damn.
my first flight after the minor renovation of Penang Airport
the waiting hall is freakin freakin FREAKIN smalll!!
AND, we have to wait there until we're CALLED and then only we're allowed thru one door that lead us to our boarding gate...
FINE, then, when I was on the flight
and the plane was about to depart
thn the last passenger came and so happen that she is seated beside me.
she's hugging a big bear and listening some songs from her handphone.

alright, things were completely alright until the plane start moving and prepare to depart.
I glance over that girl beside me,
OH MY GOODNESS! SHE IS SMS-ING!! SHE JUST RECEIVED A NEW MESSAGE....!!!
the plane is stil departing, and she is constantly sending and receiving message...
i wonder is this her first time to be on flight?
OI! SENDING SMS LEH!! ANYTHING GOES WRONG THEN I MIGHT DIE YOU KNOWWWW!!
I dun wanna die YET! i still wanna live until i'm old enough to queue at the senior citizen lane....

and i kept looking she kept sending..
and i was so coward that, i didn't or should i say DARE NOT speak a word..
damn, leekahinn is a 200% cowardd.....
but okay la...since i'm safe till now that i can blog...

then the 2nd thing in the flight,
we went thru some bad weather
yala, its very normal to have met bad weather
BUT this time, i'm feeling very uncomfortable.
I was going to vomit and, the flight started shaking
and some people gets so excited and started laughing
and some people gets so scared and started screaming

I got no time to think which group of people should i belong to
i was busy feeling PENING KEPALA because of all those noise..

i almost stood up and shouted SHUT UP.
yalo, ALMOST..............almost is almost lo

worst ever flight.
i dun wanna remember it..
ANYHOW, i'm seeing chingu tml!!
lalallalaal~

SARANGHAE CHINGU YO!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...