The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 9 August 2010

Next Plane Home

3.37pm in the afternoon.
I sat in my favourite library.

Internet is still unavailable in hostel.
damn it. I hate it when people work only when I demand them to
I hate calling up and complain
so everytime I do so,
I make sure it is sound AND, NO NEXT TIME
and TM, be ready. you're next on list.

This is a rather free week on my schedule.
minus the fact that its actually perfect for me to start my revision.
but i'd rather spend it on daydreaming and EXPECTING for this weekend.
oh, my dearest chingu, finally after every i-miss-u-u-miss-me-too..
LOL

14 14 14 14! FREAKING 14!!! =)

I spent a glass of watermelon's time with a friend last night.
Listening to her story.
And my comment? well, that's life.
each one of us has our own story, its the matter of willingness to share.
sometimes we feel good when people tell us their story.
because they only tell when they think you're reliable.
its good to "be" reliable.

or sometimes, they just tell out becz they needed to tell out.
anyhow, listening to others stories is good,
in the sense that, you know another ugly truth in this world.

Learning ugly truth is the second best way to grow
the first best? to be the ugly truth yourself.

I hate it 100times when people try to tell me fairy tales.
damn, if fairy tales were true, tell me bout Princess Diana!
Fairy tales could be a start or an end. never the story itself.
lala..so there goes the story of fairy tales, from someone who is not even qualified for love.

.................
I have a lot to talk about ACTUALLY.
but I don't know, maybe I'm too tired or whatever.
I just wanna take back what was taken away from me.

and I refreshed my Must-cry-list of songs
now, I'm having "one last cry" by brian mcknight
I somehow think I'm a very emotional person.
bcz I cry when I listen to songs even its about some story which i never experienced before.
maybe, maybe I do have awesome imagination power...

one last cry....one last cry......
.................

I dreamed about a bad dream the other day.
been thinking of writing it out.
it was like a whole long story where I woke up having my blanket and pillows all wet.
damn, its a terrible sad dream..
...................
found this on tumblr:

life is the best school.
God is the best teacher.
Problem is the best assignment.
Failure is the best revision.


so all in all, I wanna end this whole dunno what post with this photo,
which i came into on tumblr:
( alright, it failed to be loaded, so suak. no fate. bye.)


and I just wanna emphasize again,
I MISS TIME STORY.
=)

and,*WINK*
14th is 5 more days to go...
=DDDDDDD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...