The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 6 August 2010

I wanna go real far far away.
So far that reminds me of home. I always dream to backpack around, which I know everyone share this lil wonderful dream.

“Far away from home”—Groove Coverage.

Am listening very very closely. I ended a presentation a few days before. I was really proud, of myself. Its not like I’m the best or what, but I’ve done what I wanted. I have spongebob video in my presentation, and also, spongebob on my Qcards.

As we grow, things fall out of our prediction. We stop predicting and start hoping. And so we pray.

A kid pray because he was told to do so.
An adult pray because he don’t know what else to do.

Chances to do things OUR WAY get lesser and lesser. When it comes to this one point that I get to give it all out, I don’t wanna hold back anymore. I used to fear, but now, I only wanna stop regretting. Regretting sucks max.

Show Hand, if to be put in the term of gambling.

Final exam is approaching. And I suddenly found my favourite spot in college, the library.
The first ever time I realize bout it. I was there a few days ago, and seriously, I’m thinking of wearing ankle-length bottoms to school. I used to think its fussy (dress code for library) but now, hey! I think total different.

I think I never stop mentioning how much I wanted a backpack travel. But somehow, it is so, unreal. Because I cry every time I heard “Far away from home” by Groove Coverage. I can drive home like, in an hour, but I can’t in the sense that, PETROL is killing. I just miss home, even sometimes I don’t talk much at home, I just want that feeling of home. Like, yea, finally.

I sprained my ankle on Wednesday. A very slightly one. Nothing much, but still ache for a lil. But I can still walk and run and drive and…anything. I sms my mum asking is there anything I can do to speed up the healing process, my mum called up and asked. And yesterday, my dad called. I feel like a loser, for my dad sounded worry even I keep telling I’m more than fine. Just a lil, tiny lil sprain. This is how I feel my distant from home.

I came across some road trip photos and it all looked AWESOME. I see bunch of friends sleeping in the car. I see messy junk food scattered around the car. I see them in the middle of nowhere.

A road trip. Silently, being added into my wishlist.

I seldom cross out anything from my wishlist, but I’ve just did one recently. Not going to mention it here, what’s pass let it go. The best thing one can do when its raining is to let it rain, NON?


I'm so, far away from home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...