The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 19 August 2010

I got mad.
exam is right there at the corner
I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure.
a lot of unspoken feeling drowning me.
I'm suffocating.

Life's hard I guess.
As much as I've studied, i hate it all.
I admit I don't really like studying,hardworking bla bla bla

I think my problem is not about accounting
its just that, I just don't fit for studying.
Its hard for me to concentrate in classes.
and I feel emo everytime tests or exams approach

damn damn damn

I see people enjoy their life a lot
u know, partying, partying partying
partying is not my thing, for i hate dancing and...crowd?
I dunno.

but i wonder where their time come from.
when I'm at home feeling miserable
they are partying
when I'm at school feeling tired
they are partying
when I'm at exam hall feeling dead
they are STILL partying

maybe thats why i say life's hard.
its hard to CONVINCE yourself that by forfeiting those fun time you can have right now
will promise you a bright future.

but what to do.
life never do come with choices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...