The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 18 August 2010

I like myself being sarcastic somehow...
People tend to say that I speak with no mercy...
which i never ever intended to
somehow maybe yes, but I just didn't realized?
i was actually planning on mailing one of my lecturer
which i couldnt bear to see her being so....RAW in education line...

she was so new and took things double seriously
thats why i think she deserve a serious comment from her students (ME)
ha! people like me never really take that evaluation form from college seriously
those were just papers with random words that people give no bullshit about it
but my this too-new lecturer does... sighhss...
maybe i should tell her this one truth,
"Definition of a College professor: someone who talks in other people’s sleep"

i once thought of seeing her and tell her all in person, like face to face,
holy craps, thanks god i didn't
everyone was like "kahinn, you better email her, if you tell her face to face...i think she might end up crying...

Deep down, i'm a very shallow person.
I don't suppose I'll give her like you know, PRECIOUS opinions
but I am true.
and sometimes, i think i do have a mind of a normal students:
"Play First! Sleep Second! Eat Third! Think Never!"

oh...students.
or should i say normal people....who the shit cares.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...