The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 14 August 2010

I sumpah will live on well!


-cousins =)
who accompanied me to meet chingu


-CHINGU LINNNNN!!!


--cousins =)


-- still! ha!


=)



=DDDD


SO, I saw my chingu FINALLY!

we hugged!
she cried!
I excited!
We walked!
We see!
we eat!
We buy!
We Joke!
We.....be us again!!


I of course have a lot to say
I feel very good.
This is the greatest day so far!
ever since everyone started leaving my life slowly
Life get a bit complicated
tests assignments friends farewells

today was good. indeed.
the feeling is major
when i see her and ran up to her
Its good to see we both still staying vain.
-VAINER!-

i think i need time to sort out my feelings today
everything and everything
maybe all my bad lucks in life
are for the exchange of good lucks like today

If chingu didn't went johor
i would never had the chance to do what I am doing
I guess.

No one of my life ever shared anything of mine from this land(johor)
people wondered what's so big deal with this land
this was like my secret garden where i only visit once in a while
but it get so much awesome each time
and now
another reason came in
=)

I have friends hereeee!!
other thn pure relatives!
I can share !!!!

oh! finally, God get me some companion in this secret lil garden!
=)

the whole thing was preset!
whatever I'm having are all destined!
thank god.
for giving me a life.
with awesome friends and cousins!

I sumpah will live on well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...