The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 3 August 2010

something in myself that I don't quite understand

its tomorrow.
the presentation.
I don't know, but to some extend, I'm a bit of lost.
and nervous.
these days.

the cloud kept on moving that the sunshine on me never stop changing.
In this crowded college, I'm glad I found at least few of them

was watching IRIS these days.
another u-spy-me-i-spy-you-back kind of drama
and I'm watching
This whole world was a freakin flimflam
its so fed up that, I couldn't help thinking so

i read a lot of novels and watched a lot of movies
all showing me one thing
this world somehow, is not quite like what it appears to be

People go round with different purpose
This whole thing was a hoax
as we climb up this huge hierarchy of life
we were told that there's a wonderful life ahead
so we work hard. and harder
sometimes life ended even before we stop working hard

as we go up and up
we see more and more.....
there's a bigger hole behind one another
each after each
we never stop learning, learning all new reasons to be evil.
they say its not evil, its just a kind of way.

and then I learned.
If you wanna live happily ever after, learn to be not so obsessive

In a game of fraud, you're not deceived until you reveal the last final card.
it sounds a bit self-consoling
but if that makes you feel better, WHO THE SHIT CARES


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...