The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 7 September 2010

damn you whoever created exam!

my laptop is somehow terribly sick
and i spoilt my desktop like...few days ago
i dunno where did i earn all my bad luck
if i know i wouldnt be here trying to learn this so called DM

tomorrow is my last paper
and i am getting moodless
damn it
why the hardest paper on the last?
i have terrible control over my mood to study
and my can't-wait-to-enjoy mood
especially after this whole long sem

Many things happened this semster.
people left. car came. life changed. new friends made.
its hard to handle all these without a thorough thoughts or something

I have quite some subjects this semester
other than english, i cant seem to find a subject that i am interested

as i study my boooks. i double hate my lecturers
its goddamnit freakin hard
the calculation is just.........dunno what

i somehow sit in the class during my exams
i continuosly tell myself:
"leekahinn, get a way out. this is not what i want. go get me something called LIFE."
and i am draqing spongebob and patrick all over my papers.
friends shook their head seeing me do so
yea, i think they're getting fed up of my spongie bobbie and paterikey
whatever
but
i
think
i
really
screw
a
big
big
time
in
my
exam

some of the papers i was like....drawing figure-like substance
i am not fishing for compliments folks
when i say i screw a big big time
i mean i screw a big big time
tomorrow is my dm paper
another bullshit paper meant to slaughter students

yet i am sitting here figuring out the figures and whatsoever
what;s this all about?
damn it bullshit
arghhhhh

i feel terrible.
terribly terrible.
i just don't know what to do
the questions are suffocating meeeeee
and i am one very lazy climb out to reach that warmy sunny again
argh!
ARGH!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that virus is really bothering!
can someone kindly had it fuck off!
i am so pissed that i wanna smash my laptop on the ground to have the virus fell out!

damn you whoever created exam!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...