The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 7 September 2010

the day after tomorrow

considering the fact that i'd lose my cyber life after my exam
i think i should blog just a lil bit more.

its going to be a holiday after the exam
and freaking TWO WEEKS holiday after 16 weeks of suffering
damn this is my college
cruel mean BULLSHIT

and i think my parents are a lil upset for i am not going to work this holiday
this 2 week holiday
KFC somewhere near my house is hiring
temporary worker during that puasa period
but sorry
i have my friends to accompany
i know i sucks cause i never work like my brother during his holiday
but my friends, i couldn't afford less spend a second with them
especially when we are all going to be APART
seriously APART
my mum kept telling that if she were to be me, she would have bla bla bla bla
sorry mum
i just, wanna keep my friends accompanied, even for less than a week's time
i know i appears to be naive and ignorant sometimes, OKAY, most of the times. (==)
but i just wanted it that way.
call me childish or whatever you may like
i am living my life the way i want, regardless of anything else.

you wanna call this "teenage disobeying behaviour" or what up to you
i am living my last few years of study life.

and this doesn't mean i'm going bad.
i just, put fun on top of everything else.

*oh! goddamn cutie! my IE couldnt run youtube page.
so i think i am not very ready yet for tomorrows dm exam
and if i ever come back here times later crying for my result
remind of this post
and i will be reminded of the time i wasted which i could have used it for DM revisionssss....
its truly unfair when im dealling with terrible questions yet i see vacation posts on facebook like....one every minutes?
again, i have a college with an independant scheduling policy.
my lecturers used to go mad even we only have a day off throughout the semester
"not enough time" they say.
whatever.
If i were to study in a hard way, then i go mad in a hard way too.
=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...