The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Result is out
and da, NOPE
i am not going to penang bridge to suicide tonight
phewwww~

Suting visited yesterday night
watch 2 movies
i couldnt sleep last night
yea, chicken

TRY SAY ME CHICKEN AGAIN AFTER YOU HAVE ME EXAM IN MY WAY OF STUDY

i was so damn worried ever since i ended the papers
yea
thats what usually happen when i dont any preparation in me had been done well

i learned.
ok,
i wanna be a hardworking student this semester
serious
insomnia is the worst thing i ever wanted
exams are killing
but i think if i were to work a lil bit more harder,
things should get better
should.

my mind is not in order yet
feeling 100% grateful to have all passed
i wanna kill the chicken and return to the GOD
lol
serious

my worst subject is financial accounting
i got C....and C- would be FAIL
thank god! i could be only 1 marks away!

well whatever
what's end is end

I'm still grateful
and i know luck will not be with me forever.
i will work on it
PROMISE

and one this latest love
yea, so what if i just love my dad's era's singers?
they rock wat!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...