The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 22 October 2010

i watched EatPrayLove.
the one movie i've been expecting for,erm, VERY long
it's definitely not disappointing.
its just worth it even minus all those stories and only show me ItalyIndiaBali

again, I was reminded of Bali.
the one place in my dream list that i've had a tick behind
friends said we're gonna rock this on-earth heaven down next year
but my bank account, urr...hmm, we will see what can we do.

so back to EatPrayLove.
damn, i wish i work in a library so i can have all kind of books i wanted
and get paid for being around with them!!!
urgh!
cant believe i'm googling for part time librarian in penang.
NO RESULT FOUND.
boom, there goes my dream?
man...i do think having a librarian as a dream is rather....pathetic,
but i think i'll do well social-ling with all those words and books
i might end up getting myself a phd or something...*ding!

so these days, i was thinking of what am i seriously gonna live my life upon?
i mean, WHAT TO DO IN FUTURE?
like get a job, get a life?
speak you easy!
what job?

i was having this question in my mind turning round round round
like some ballerina or something, IT JUST WOULDNT STOP
because i'm so stuck in this question?
i told friends that, hey, IMMA BE A LECTURER.
some says wow, you gonna rock,
some says, WTH WERE YOU EVEN THINKING.
most of them are in between this 2 reaction...==

yea yea yea
one of my friend even thought of screwing this whole damn accounting
and go be a flight attendance.
and she is serious that she had me accompanied her all the way to do researches over cosmetic surgery

Life eh? it's just T.I, "whatever you like"

so that one day, i sat facing the laptop
made up my mind that i'm gonna get myself some serious info over getting a master
and plan my career.
oh damnit, i end up watching annoying orange, the birthday party's episode..

I think i...urr....went too far away from my original title again...
EatPrayLove. ya.
urm, maybe some other time.
my songs are done downloading, time to sleep.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...