The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 10 October 2010

thank god for blessing this rocking kid oF yours.

*i just love that "Photo memories" features of facebook
I got reminded of lil by lil each time i glance through it.

and so i read a blog post of a girl, well
somehow the kind of teacher-like-her-freaking-bad student
lol
because she is a student
I used to feel sorry for her.
LOL!
( people say when you say you feel sorry for someone,
its just another more-politely-seemed way to tell that person that he is pretty messed up.)

so i feel sorry for her
because its like my hobby to feel sorry for star students
ahla whatever
i don't know her and i'm not supposed to give a damn

there're always lotsa dramas revolving around everyone
My class among the 4 seems like a peaceful one to me.
as compared to my another friends class.
constantly stories bout conflicts and assignments grouping
urgh, for god sake,
i've been through that and thank god i'm not doing it again

my class is a female dominant class. only 2 males.
which at most of the time, they are just...as mute as possible.
we don't really get along like other classes
where they go barbeque or birthday bash together
my class was like,
"WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ON ANYTHING"

that's actually one kind of attitude that i'll fit in
which i only get to realize it now
who doesn't want a happening class where everyone have fun everytime?
but it seems like i fail in every classes.
my diploma classmates(shamely saying)
they are having damn friggin fun with their current mates
what bout me?
still acting sober like what i used to
keep all those lonely and silence to myself

but i tried asking myself,
if my class were to organize something like gathering or something
mostly i wouldn't turn up
(and thank god they didnt)
i always think its super-duper childish to try ENHANCE relationship by meeting up after classes
its either i have some crush on you and i wanna be with you
OR
i'm sicked of seeing you so much in class and GIMME A BREAK

a huge knowledge people!
if its so easy of just gather up people
and have some food and chats and they get over issues,
HA!
what's with the bombing and terrorist attacks???

wake up. or precisely,
GROW UP!

my friend told me bout one this sissy guy in her class
where he constantly wants their class to be the perfect or the BEST class among us 4.
lol.its funny isnt it

I dont really meet sissy in my life
mean, i meet either normal guys funny guys serious guys or....mad ones.
but sissy? i barely have.
and from what movies showed me,
sissy used to be...friendly?
but then i saw Onch in Paris Hilton's BFF
......he should change his name to OUCH!
i hate him so friggin a lot
and then i met a Ouch-in-the-making in my lecture hall.
lol.....
like previous, i dont know him and he doesnt know me either

but honestly,
if you sit down in a restaurant and heard people beside start ordering
"i want pork less oil, vege the freshest, chicken the youngest"
don't you feel a strong desire deep down in your heart shouting
"SLAP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARTHAFUCKERBULLSHIT"

yea...i used to wonder what brought me into this total silent class after such a noisy class last year?
now i know, cause i've been in drama-surrounding for too long
finally i reach that one stage where no more dramas
and all my headaches are those tough questions on papers with different marksss

phewww~
relieved!
thank god for blessing this rocking kid oF yours.
=)




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...