The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 17 October 2010

what goes around, comes around.

this middle of night
my friend started the topic about future
where is mine? and he is looking for his.
emo. miserable.

as i study my course right now, i grew to face the fact that,
LEEKAHINN, i don't see you in an accounting firm in 5 years time

where will i be?
i recalled all my pass ambitions again.
if i were to given a chance to start all over again,
i'd still have those same dreams
at least those dreaming times were the best part in my life

"somebody take me back to the days
before this was a job
before i got paid"
--airplanes

they say the worst day in your life shape you
the best days were like pamper you around and make you down each time they're gone

like how i said,
Worst days in life makes you strong,
Best Days in life makes you feel unfortunate,

what will i be after my acca?
i dunno.
screw planning.
I'm only interested in writing shitz!!
I'm getting the popcorn ready for "what goes around, comes around".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...