The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 28 November 2010


been tumblring for photos this recent
i think i forgot the last time i google for one
and one more thing, why is google a spelling mistake in google chrome?

and so i cut my hair today
its that old funny hair
i once cut as i thought its gonna make me happier
in fact it made others around me happier
and that made me happy
guess its not that bad after all

been watching closely into myself these few days
I went for this hair cut for a lame reason
to get change

its what i used to do when i get stuffs figured out
sometimes things bother you and you just dont see an end to it
when you finally get rid of it and turn around
"hey its not that big deal after all"
everytime i say that, i wished to celebrate
celebrate that i've gone through something
celebrate that i've learnt a lesson
celebrate that i'm now a better person

but its stupid and costly
i dunno how to celebrate and so
i cut my hair
like a declaration ceremony or things like that
its just purely own-syok-ing
typical leekahinn like again

yeah. rock n roll

one thing i'm sure of
my mum seems to love my this hair
and at least i know this dummy has pleased one important person
maybe my dad will like it too.
so make it 2.
hey, its plural now.
lol.

and so that's it for my hair.

no more.

that's it.

i'm just,
















fooling around.
XOXO

p/s. i miss Bali.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...