The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 29 November 2010

if you're at my seat
you will see a drink and a plain sea
grey in colour
but you can never see me.
cause i'm hidden in my thoughts
ignoring the whole world

there are times that i'm just myself
not a friend
nor a student
nor a daughter
nor a sister
nor anybody

I normally just goes blank in thoughts for times like this
for when I'm just myself
I'd be lost
but i still do
be just myself
look deeply in thoughts
but mostly at no where on earth
probably gazing stars after 30 days of nights
or walking downtown to get inspired of the latest teenagers
or even wandering around the world to get my mind settled down.
anyhow,
I always love those times
those bubble time of my own.

until reality poke on it and I'm down to earth
all over again
and at least I flew once
so i smile
and waited patiently for the next wonderful wander



=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...