The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 21 November 2010

PHEWW! what a ride!

Remember that,
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the aim of arriving safely in a well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, camera in one hand, alcohol in the other, time thoroughly used up, body totally worn out and reach the final destination feeling:
"PHEWWW! what a ride!!!!

I once got this
which is, very very VERY true as for me
what a ride!
its like surfing every tides
go all out cause there's no turning back
never had

camera for remembering
alcohol for pampering
I was talking to a friend the other day
he says he can just NOT UNDERSTAND what's so good bout alcohol
it tastes bad, high calories..(guy and calories?! SCREWED!)
and I've forgotten what drove me to alcohol
which has then never drove me back to sanity
I got mad and become whom i am right now
but when did i really started so
for i had never aimed to be like this years ago
I thought i'd be a lesbian..a punk-emo looking lesbian
that was when i was dunno what age
we all used to thought being different is being self
but we all got wrong isn't it
now we all tried hard to keep into trend
tried all our might to stay in a group
even its really torturing to deal with some idiots DAILY

things come in and go out
we never hold anything so tight that we dare to challenge forever
and so i'm really grateful for i've been granted some friends for my this life
its like magic when you think back
maybe just one moment late then we wouldnt have been friends anymore
but for all those incidents we needed to have pronounced each other "MY BELOVED FRIENDS"
lets just say fate had led us through all those required incidents accurately

they say life gets better when you learned to be grateful
ya sure. i mean if you go round thinking everything is a gift
man! its like EVERYDAY CHRISTMAS+BIRTHDAY
how good is that! when santa literally equals to life

i forgot what was my main point of this whole paragraph.
so lets have a switch.

I watched Armageddon on saturday
another old like FREAKIN old movie
i was surprised to have found it at home
the whole story is still of my favorite
my beloved part is still the time liv tylor got married
and the song.
i always have the image of bruce willis being stars seeing her afar every single time i watch that scene
love it
the whole i dont wanna miss a thing concept is awesome
if i could, i wouldnt wanna miss a single thing i've missed
if only i could

these days i've been continuously thinking bout photos
lomo camera was like so far for me
i dunno why
even sometimes the prices got AFFORDABLE
but i have yet to meet that determination saying
"OH YEA! BUY IT"
i was always like aiyo, wanna buy or not
and the KOLA too.

i have this one question in my mind
and i think i'd only go over and get a lomo camera if i do answer it WELL
"what's the point of buying a professional camera or spending professionally when every photo you snap is of casual purpose?"

I always say lomo camera inspires me
cause its surprising and damn
what about photoscape

maybe its all my vanity thats why
possible eh
very, possible.
its hard to put it that way, but its definitely of a certain possibility

=)

some dreams look better when they never come true
till i engrave this sentence into my life
i'd still struggle in between
but at least i know
my dreams shimmered afar
and if i ever had a chance to grab it
i wish it shine like a sun in my pocket
"warm and hope-giving"

i have beautiful sentences to wrap up my life
but end up its still the same old story
My Life. Quietly Fantastic.
and that's the only thing that do matters.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...