The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 22 December 2010

the sequence go this way.
i was trying to fit in the lens and then out of no where, it disappear from my finger. as if it dissolved into the air.
then i tried searching for it which i thought 80% to be around my HugeOldDirty mirror.
i couldnt find and i searched underneath and i shifted the chair which the mirror sits on.
the mirror slide down from the chair and quite a large portion of the bottom part went broken.
i, with the emotion of fail-find-an-urgently-needed-thing and the feeling or frustration, tried to reach to the mirror and put it back to the place it should have been.
the mirror slide again once my hand got touch with it.
then i see a bleeding hand, a broken mirror, a mad reflection of myself, and, no lens found.
that particular moment, i only want an ice cold beer by the sea shore. where i can shout like some insane person with no social responsibility.

i wonder where i got such concentrated bad luck. which last concentrically for 30 minutes.
oh great. and now the monkey is ji ji ji ji by my window.

i am mad. as mad as yoiu can imagine. even more.

so now i have a bleeding thumb, a one-side empty lens case, a broken mirror, a bunch of monkeys beside, a horrible mood, and alone.

damnit. i accidentally click dunno where and the page load me to dashboard for a while

whatthehell. when i'm unlucky can i just sleep?
oh no i cant. i have a book thick of record on me falling down my bed.
shit. this is all bullshit.

then i got a seller on the phone
then my frens are here.

lucks are turning back to me. with a big smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...