The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 20 December 2010

ya.i relied too much

she told me that I should have told.
tell people what I think. do not expect people to know
be myself. and she says i always chicken out when i have to give opinion.
she says, i worry what others might feel.
and when i thought of asking questions i dont know what to ask
i dont know what's wrong
but her words keep playing around my mind
maybe that inner me thought she is right.
maybe this is the first time i met someone that had gave me advice right on my face
maybe i'm still accepting the fact that there're people who understand me better than i do
its hard when all you believed ruptured and you're feeling relief instead of WTH
i guess this is the first time people really tell me that "you have to be yourself and start telling others what you think." that means a lot. Not everyone understand that fear of losing friends.
they say its either you're hot and you have all you want, or else you will know, how hard one has to try to hold back everything.
fear to lose does it all.

this is the very first time, someone dare me to be myself.
I thought i would be strong enough for that. but somehow when someone tell you right on your face what you've been doing, it is so weird that you feel like, wow.

towards the end, she look at me and softly says that she wanted me to be myself. tell others what i think.
i felt nothing on that instance, but as i think back. it does mean something.

i think she made her point. ya. i relied too much.

she even said i have too  much pressure..
maybe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...