The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 21 December 2010

life lingers.

i don't know what i want.
and that's kinda bad.
can abandon be phrased in such a way that being a week away and all you got is 456465786 in junk mail box and 0 in inbox.
damn i hate honesty at this point.
popular intro me this singer, RUMER.
her songs had been playing since yesterday night
i thought it was supposed to calm me down
but it only dragged my mood down.
still down, but an undesirable one.

she told me i'm filial
ohgod how flattering
that was like the best praise i've got so far
no one ever talk to me about how i took my family
maybe that's the pros of meeting all different kind of people
you get to talk about different topics and get inspired

i'm still in the early stage eh
need not rush
couldn't get a movie for tomorrow
wondering would it be alright to be alone for horror movies

i love how Rumer haunt me in my every thought
it seems to be like a cursed or something which will constantly goes round your mind
its like a background music of my mind
like i said, i like how her voice HAUNT me.

popular really get it this time
=)

having nothing in mind make room for sorrows
when you start the first bite on sorrow you never stop crying
something like wasabi. you can't explain but your body response will go automatic.
there was a friend once asked that no one ever thought us about sorrow grief or regrets
but it seems like everyone do know well on these feelings thing
is there a cut off line?
why is it that everyone know what is empty-ness when no one ever defined it well with a perfect example?

maybe feeling is abstract.
and maybe when someone feels negative,
they dont care is it sad regret hurt grief loneliness sorrow or whatever
its just something to be posted on facebook to invite comforts
when someone feels negative, it simply means things gone the way they werent expected to.
gone wrong. gone wild.
gone away.

like i said, i can never get enough of this life.
and i'm not sure if that's a good thing.
but with current mood, things gone well.its my thinking that gone wild.
desires grow. wonders triple. worries always. life lingers.

*i'll carry you everywhere, everywhere, so i don't forget*
-Blackbird, Rumer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...