The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 9 January 2011

dear you,

i wanna talk about a friend.
a friend which i was telling somebody else about.
someone i've told her face to face that,"you're inspiring.and i love you"

the first one who cured me. by telling me
"you know, i might appear awesome to you. but deep inside, i still think i'm pretty screwed up.
we all have a part in ourselves that has to drag us down to earth. just because this part showed itself, it doesnt mean you should die"

the one who came to me one day and say,
"hey. i'm glad that i've been inspiring to you. because now, you are inspiring me too"

i think she turned my sarcasm on.
someone who prove to me ear-torturing facts is awful for its all true.
your message was a bomb. you're still inspiring my lovely friend.

sometimes in the middle of the night when we were crapping bout recent hectic life
we laugh at the funny things on the internet
and we called these kind of chit chat an escape

so thanks. for supplying me stories of your life, and for taking my stories.
you were once close to me. then you went far. but like what said
"OH PUH-LISS, 21st century is no longer the kind of goodbye and never see each other. technology EXIST"

oh god. i literally remembered your sentence.
OH GAWD

by the way, i still find spongebob WAYYYYYYYYYY better than stupid bob the builder.
at least we see no one selling bob the builder stuffs!

i love you. thanks for the message.

If i were to be a kite, you would have been my string.
=)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...