The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 9 January 2011

that was then

155839_479347325689_754050689_5619329_2046357_n.jpg (540×720)


slept really late last night.
determined to finish at least up to as scheduled (still one chapter behind though)
shit.
but then i still wake up really early today.
even earlier than all my other weekends, 9am. 
wth. i had this problem with getting up.
always had to struggle through few stages, like this:

  1. heard the alarm
  2. snooze, snooze and FREAKIN SNOOZE
  3. try to be mentally sober
  4. try to open my eyes
  5. try to make my eyes stay opened
  6. smell or you may even say SNIFF my blanket
  7. rolling rolling LOTSA rolling
  8. look at the time
  9. OH SHIT
and that's practically what happen every morning
the timing goes this way
i have 9am class. i'll set my alarm to start ringing at 630am.
my snoozing will be every 18 minutes.
and until i reach "OH SHIT", it is always 830am.
WTF. my hostel has 13 people and only ONE toilet
that's how my morning crash every time, trying to get into the toilet


and i guess this is pretty much what happened on everyone
LOL! teenage dream in a teenage circus...running around like a clown on purpose


my dad can never deal with my habit
he always end his conversation like this
"sleep early. wake up early. this is very important to keep you healthy!"


from every topic, daily random conversations, about my studies, about my phone credits, about my bank accounts, HE ALWAYS END WITH THIS:
"sleep early. wake up early. this is very important to keep you healthy!"


well. that's my dad.
most people who know a lil bout my dad find him cute.
my cousin especially. She likes to listen to my dad's story. 
my special dad. =)


oh and i still remember receiving his text messages in class and had me laugh out LOUD!
it goes like this,
"My Daughter, KahInn, .......(some daily reminder thingy). From Boon Chuan, Your father"
I was in a tutorial class and started shivering and trying to resist the urge to ROFL.
i showed it to my friend and she was like, WOW! is your dad a teacher or something?
I said no, he is just new to sms-ing. (that explains!)


my dad is so cute bout my friend reaction, the underlying-message he decrypt from the reaction was : "oh?! that means your friend think i speak good english that is qualified to be a teacher?!"


ZOMG! dad, you wanna know what i like about you?
"YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR!"
my dad likes to tell us jokes. i dunno where he got all this "intention" from.
he just like to tell un-funny jokes and expect us to laugh like he does.
but there was once he told and i still love that jokes until today,
FYI, my dad tell his jokes with actions all on. like so cool!!!!!
the joke is something like this:
in a school and some one set fireworks in the school compound.the principal is mad and went into a class shouting "SIAPA BAKAR?!!"(as in siapa bakar mercun)a nerdy boy stand up and say, (shaking-ly) while raising his hand at the same time"saya ....... bakar"principal was shock for a nerdy to admit SO FAST he ask again, "KAMU BAKAR? BETUL KAMU BAKAR?"nerdy say.." ya......sa....saya BAKAR"the principal was mad and shouted "KAMU BAKAR? KENAPA KAMU BAKAR????!!!"nerdy was like..."saya..sa...saya mia bapa bakar, saya pun bakar la..."as he speak he touches his name tag on his uniform saying"ABU BAKAR"
that was really funny for me back then
my dad would do role play for me and my brother in the room 
bakar, principle, raise his hand, all and all.
LOL! i'm gonna ask him if he still remember this!






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...