The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Another summer day has come and gone away

 


merely resolving the thirst to spill put something
somehow i do know my friend is not doing well
its weird eh
never thought such kind of problem would ever land on her
now thats when people say various

and then i realized i'm one well-blessed person
i really am

i do have wrong people being friend at the beginning of my college life
but things still turned out pretty well right now and i did learnt lessons from those dark time
and the time frame i'm in trouble is much more shorter as some other
things werent any worst when you turn your head back to see it all over again
its like the process going through is so torturing but once you're out
you kinda miss it sometimes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."


i love my friends. no why. no because. just friends. and so i love
sometimes sitting down and seeing life slipping bit by bit through my fingers
it just feel so funny that years ago i was so eager to be at this age
and at this age there's other dreams on
i did not rock the world at this age of 21, i'm sorry 17-year-old-leekahinn
but i'm still living.

I went picking up my niece at school today.
The moment the school bell rang, i saw all those 7-year-old boys and girls rushing stuffs into bag and self out from class
i used to be, like that. just like that.
no worries. no expectations. and i didnt enjoy it that much.
i spent most of those times being miserable in between a fake grown-up and a complete kid.
here i am right now smiling at every pass i could ever recall
i may not enjoy every tiny bits of those times during primary
but i still know deep in there that, those HARD times during primary
shaped me into who i am today.

its true that i'm made of more than my yesterdays
but part of my yesterdays had me into this current me.
i thank god for that
by any chance i missed the chance to be someone better
i still thank god for that.
cause every moment i had do mean something to me
it tells me how i got here today
and i shall not fear of fall.

i came all the long way until here, and even i fell and had to do it all over again,
i know JUST WELL how to.
=)

thanks for making me simple, ordinary and the best of all, blissful.
please do so on my beloved friends as well.

tumblr_lf3qsuyakH1qbv1iro1_500.jpg (500×500)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...