The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 13 January 2011

This is my now, so why wont you just smile

There was a time 
I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell, hiding from myself

There was a time when I was so afraid
Thought I’d reached the end
that was then
But I am made of more than my yesterday’s

This is my now, 
and I am breathing in the moment
Cause I look around
I can’t believe the love I see
My fears behind me, 
gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now.

I had to decide, was I gonna play it safe
Or that somewhere deep inside, 
I tried to turn the tide
And find the strength to take that step of faith

And I have the courage like never before, yeah
I’ve settled for less 
but I’m ready for more

--Jordin Sparks, This is my now

I struggled hard for life
like everyone else.
though i've mentioned over and over again
i dont like accounting, and its really boring
what i've been kept to myself is my fear that i might not do well in other courses as well.
and i'm browsing some job sites
find it funny for i'm doing what they so called future planning

today's paper was lotsa craps.
theories are so theories that i wrote my own story
and i felt so good about it.
probably because its the second last paper
probably because the first ever time in my life i answer the paper
with what i actually think instead of what was printed on the books

memorizing is not my kind of thing
its had me freak out all the time when i have no choice but to eat up a whole lotsa notes
and i sometimes sat down wondering how i get through the 2 law papers and 3 economics papers?
urgh whatever. whats passed is pass.
so the next paper
would the one paper that i have totally no idea about
the lecture slides were a huge mess

never mind
i've live years of messy life and i'm still alive
a couple of papers wont do much harm i guess

i had planned to head out for a quiet study away from laptop
and due to some TECHNICAL reason
i'll just cancel it

so the plan should be 
bath 
slack a lil bit more
START
..
.




yea. LAST PAPER ON SATURDAY
and thats somehow like the end of the 30 days of nights in Alaska
SUN IS SHINING ALL OVER AGAIN

the exam period differs a lot from what i used to plan
last time were more like going back home
home sweet the home
involve a lot of struggling between books and tv
and this time, i stayed in the hostel throughout the period
for the break time is rather short and 
the strangest part is that i decided to extend the stay
its nothing like i'm so in love with my room(yea, i do have a lovely room)
its just that i think i wanna have a good look over penang island.
like in an extremely relaxing mood

its gonna be like a kiss goodbye
for i would be on internship next semester.
the next time i come back for a stay would be the stories in may!
wow!
half gone "puff" GONE!

half of 2011
sounds fast

but that was before i add in words about "internship"
its a heavy word
10 alphabet and 3 months' gone
god bless

oh and i'm kinda addicted to kevjumba and nigahiga channel this exam time
so happen they led me to this guy
could be their friend of something
seen them in a couple of videos together
i find his songs nice. WOOTS!

Why so serious? WHY WONT YOU SMILE?????
i like his music.







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...