The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 15 January 2011

done a lil changes on my room. posters are still there of course.
and most of my housemates go "WOW" when they first enter
and till now some of those who comes in frequently
still look at the posters and magazines cut outs and i personally they are amazed!
HA!
so now its today
my last paper day! stil wake up VERY early in the morning like 5am?
always need this to refresh all those memories and hang out in my room
i actually dreamed that i failed my subjects and my mum was talking to me bout cutting my allowances
and that was when i jump off the bed.
oh god! PUH LISS....

waking up this early
eating all those silence alone
i played songs on laptop over and over. those very old love songs
smooth down my mood or something. just calming
friend once asked that "err, you live in this century but your songs, urrrrr"
and most of the friends on my car with my songs will be like "leekahinn, your songs. is it older than me already?"

randomly i just wanna say
ITS FREAKIN LAST PAPER ALREADY!!

and internship. i decided to just believe in God's act that he always present us the best we can ever ask for.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...