The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Ignite

there are point of life
where you just hate the question
"How do you do?"

tumblr_lh0lg4oNP41qcyl4ko1_500.png (482×641)

and its wednesday night again
sadly my friends are all not in
no more dates for movies

why is everybody busy when i need some hangout?
it seems like i've just DISCOVERED another restaurant
which i am eager to try

Going out with friends during weekends
paying my own shopping bills
do make me a partial adult feel

partial of course
I still take pocket money from parents
to say i pay the bills
if to put precise, I took my parents money and pass it to the cashier

Have I ever mentioned that
somehow I'm glad I've been to this college
a college where everyone will be like
"yerrr, so cheap"
I came in with that kind of feelings too
right until I realize that kind of feelings is something i own-generated
which will do no help but worsen the situation

then i met some seniors
they kinda like, IGNITE my sparks of ideas
their life aint bad. its even above good
live like a star in college

Environment doesnt decide you
instead, YOU decide the environment

and then i learned some lessons too
tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331)
tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331)
tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331) tumblr_lfoqfyXwYg1qbo3bfo1_500.jpg (500×331)

I have friends who are paying their own lives
cars, installments, food, shoppings, phones, petrol, school fees
EVERYTHING

seeing them made me realize how many trouble I've skipped
just because I'm bornt in an ordinary family
Its not like they suffer to hell like somewhat in africa or TIMES magazine
just that while i live like a wild horse
they have more boundaries
more limits to take care of

tumblr_lh1v1yPOi71qa225to1_500.png (500×330)

sometimes im unsure whether
my life itself got inspiring
or its me who changed

anyhow. if its good, then be it

when i look at the sky
i think of QuietlyFantastic

though i'm still searching the balancing among everything
I sum every good and bad into what i call LIFE

tumblr_lgvz9mi2dd1qctzjyo1_500.jpg (500×334)

I'm getting used to the situation where i ask around most of the time
its always true when it comes to theory =\= practical =\= life
I'll stumble into problems regardless of the grades I have in school
you can write like a blast as long as you know so bombastic names
but hey, THAT WAS SCHOOL TIME.
there's a reason why you pay the school
THIS IS REAL LIFE THING.
there's a reason why your boss pay you

of course i make mistakes
and that i'm not listing my stupid dumbos down here
it should IMPLY that i kiasu or whatever
(1 serious question, grammer, I am kiasu, or I kiasu?)
its just

tumblr_lgyd3qRvBz1qzh5j8o1_500.jpg (500×333)
WE ARE YOUNG. WE RUN FREE
GOT THE NIGHT. GOT OUR FRIEND
WE WILL BE ALRIGHT

something like that
whenever i feel terrible that i make stupid mistakes again
i'll take that 1 typical way of encouraging out from the dusty closet
something like a magic spell that cures depress

"WTF! I AM AN INTERN! i do mistakes!
if my works are perfect, it should be me sitting at your position taking your salary"

"WTF AT LEAST NOW I KNOW I WONT REPEAT SUCH DUMB QUESTION IN FUTURE"

"its better to be dumb and be a stupid intern than losing your job for asking a question of intern level in real job deal"

tumblr_lh2mf5QTLv1qajjdco1_500.jpg (500×334)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...