The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 25 March 2011

Good morning earthians. Its Friday today, so HURRAY! duh. so how did I actually spent my week? oh, I torture myself through it. nawh, not that terrible.

first I met up with chingu on Monday. freaking its her birthday, WE ARE AT THE DOORSTEP OF 2NE1! like so cool, Im planning to use this as an excuse so I can get a pair of shoes from f21. just saying.

*I miss you chingu lin.

Then its Tuesday, as very unusual, I went home as late as 6.45pm. It’s a record dude! I’ve never stayed such long, seeing everyone else leave….SUCKS. I was expecting for chestersee’s  music which it turned out, unavailable yet. And I couldn’t help but checking over and over again about my parcel.

Then Wednesday made its way in, I finally got to watch chestersee with his new song, which is sooooo….wondering? whatever. And urm, its SPM result day, my mum asked me what paper did I took for SPM, and until now, I still fail to recall. not to even mention the grades. ==

and then finally Thursday stopped by. Nothing much happened on Thursday, the most memorable of the day should be the superb fried rice lunch from my mum. I’ve got all those chili padi and…..eggs, galic, garlic, garlic, onion, onion, onion…….

so now, its Friday again. weee weee HA HA HA! and my background music for today should be…..”this is not the end, this is not the beginning….” and “ cause I was so high and now Im so low…”

just random. Tomorrow is our own-scheduled cheng beng day. SO we’re going to visit grandpa, and invite him home for dinner. and I still remember last year I asked grandpa to go home with my car, and that night, the car number I’m driving, went on a strike. though none of us bought. This year I’m still gonna do the same, except I learned to handle the bumps better. Now that I wish grandpa would feel comfortable, afterall, I AM A DRIVER for quite sometime okay.

right. Im feeling like standing up and walk around, I have to resist myself from shaking my leg. argh………………………………

Just because you’re breathing and not owning a death certificate, that doesn’t mean you are living. It takes so much more elses.



lol. I have no idea what have I just written.

signed out. 12.58pm, office.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...