The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 27 March 2011

From the pass.


Dear FutureMe,  

I'm here, telling you something, which I want you to not forget. 

 TangZhiLin is our best ever friend. 
Please make sure you're still in touch with her, and love her more than I do. 

Is 613 still the 613 I'm having? I wish they are. 
Did we meet up for 2010?

and we had a blog, remember? www.kahinn.blogspot.com 
Go there if you're missing me.
I've all the other us there. 
Are you still writing that blog? If you're not, please do so.
Me, and all the other passed us would want you to do so..! 

 Today is 26th March 2010. I've just got back from a shopping and movie with zhilin. We shopped for the needies we gonna need this coming sunday..because WE'RE GOING TO GENTING!! if only you still remember how exciting I've been. 

How is your life actually? 
Did you slimmed down? 
Are you having friends in Adv Diploma? 
are you in a relationship? 
do you still feel lost like i used to?
do you have a lomo already?(i always wanted one you know?) 
oh! and i've been wanting a blackberry! do you have one? 
How i wish i'd have response from you,but its always me talking, you listening, me living, you remembering. 

Do you still like Mayday? Crowd LU?
I love them so much! 
Just to remind you a lil, I have all their songs in my laptop! 

oh hey! how is your guitar? getting any better?
I hope you do...I will try working on it as soon as i'm back from the genting trip alright? 

 OH GOSH! there's so many question!
These are all my expectations, my dreams...
Don't feel bad for not fulfilling my dreams.
Mine are already passed. You should go for yours.
Don't be like me, chicken out in every critical situation.
Go Girl!
 

I've been such a loser throughout the pass few years,
and I'm definitely regretting so.
Please stop being me and define yourself.
Put an end to all those negative I had. 

 Feel Free, Be Free.
and hopefully, Quietly Fantastic.
I wish you all the best.
Future me. 
 I'm studying hard, because I love you,
and I want you to have only good. 
please keep doing so, for all the other us. 

Love Life. 
Love You. 
Love US.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...