The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Internship of an intern-dont-wanna-be

I have a stack of papers. which I don’t know what to do with them. WTF. the arrangements are so messed up. I’m an auditor. not a file keeper honey. and WTF again, UK has tighten their requirements and standards for those wanna work oversea..and this is mtfbs. T.T feeling so sooooooo sad. I wanna work in UK like so desperately.

awh. 6 13. I miss 613. miss them very very badly.  its only freaking 2pm
I wanna on my facebook. and go conteng conteng on somebody else’s wall. maybe chingu lin or whoever. I miss times with them. and all Im asking for now is to sing karaoke!!! I wan a karaoke sessionnnnn!!!!!!!GRRRR

3pm going to be….im dying slowly. like really slowly. I AM NOT A WORKING MANIAC. UTMOST CERTAINLY NOT

in the middle of September we still pay out in the rain, nothing to lose but everything to gain. imagining of how things should have been. the memories remain

then again its 3pm RIGHT NOW. 2 and a half hour more before im a free soul again. oh wow. I need to change my mindset into something positive about my job. its killing me softly. im losing my mood to work. some once said that office job Is good. You get to sit all day long. now let me tell you something, Life Is fair, those who get to sit all day long, can ONLY sit all day long. and we’re like so syok right? we only flip through some papers, write a few words, sign sign sign, wear like a oh-so-trendy OL and get to wear high heels around.

oh whoever thought this way, SCREW YOUR BRAIN. you come sit at my place and do my job. then I can go back home and smell my blanket. == damnit I miss my blanketssss!

Wednesday wednesay Wednesday. there’s a poet we read during high school that start off like this “Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow”. honestly, I still cant really differenciate lyrics and poet. and of course I prefer lyrics. music was like the soul.

Every different tone on different words will mean differently. Which is why musicians can go really mad if they just cant get that balance straight out between the words and the musics. the combination should be in the same direction as the underlying message, or better, the means of the song itself

I’ve got my BA Files…lol. out of no where im starting to feel happy as its already 4pm. I think I forgot that I may as well have to stay until 645pm like how I just did yesterday.

well whatever. aiks aiks aiks!

oh hey, guess what. I just browse through….alright. I study DETAILY into the calendar, and I counted again and again and double-confirmed--this is what I mean by “browse through”, I have 5 weeks left. notice that my sentence will be better with “only” but I PURPOSELY skip it so as its my style to keep all my excitedness lower down and let them all burst at once! *baby you’re FIREWORKS!

this is ROCK N ROLL de style!

then again, when staying here for a minute is already somewhat KILLING, I wonder what to be excited off when it comes to ONE AND A QUARTER MONTHS.

it was like just yesterday. when I was chatting with friends about how nervous and partial…TINY LIL PARTIAL excited about this internship. That was before I stepped in here on the 7th of February. (swear im not gonna forget this date)

its already 445pm. mrs boss just left. and i swear im gonna post this thing right up.

as a proof that im Quietly Fantastic every time every where. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...