The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Out with old, in with new.

so its my first day staying up almost as late as Ms.Eng
645pm when i left. WTF.  I used to be grumbling when I leave at 545pm
well. karma can get real bitchy at times
I asked God to sayang me a little to let me leave 530pm sharp yesterday
and now he asked it back, i leave 645pm SHARP SHARP. lol
its worth it afterall.

tumblr_lidlgxwI7M1qgujfno1_400.jpg (400×267)

so then i dunno what to say. ha
actually i just read some wannabe's blog, and they got me all so speechless.
wannabe. I talked to chingu about this. I still see random people act oh-so-stupid because of this wannabe.
and I think I'm thankful to God that somehow somewhere I'm guided to whom I am
Everyone was bornt original, until some decided to die a copy. to make it worst, PIRATE copy.
well thats how things work. Mankind are all randomly distributed. People from different standpoint look out at the world feeling "what a weird world im in".

Just because people dont think the way i am, that dont make them the loser.
well. screw this. I still think they are. haahhahahahhahah

tumblr_lidl75R9cH1qgujfno1_400.jpg (400×300)

those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
and those who fail to learn through their lives, are condemned to fail it.

ah, whatever. Most people think they are better off without any advice.
and others? duh, they cant spell advice. oh hey, is it advice or advise?

since we were all bornt original, it should make sense that we don't accept advices.
(yeah i checked, advice.)
I used to get really mad, like I-M-GONNA-TEAR-YOU-DOWN-ARGHHHH mad.
when I'm advising and that who-whatever is ignoring
but now i learned that, if somebody is advising, the most i will make up to him would be PRETENDING to not ignore.
Lady Gaga taught me Its okay to be different. Pink taught its important to feel good about yourself. Bruno Mars taught me I could be perfect for somebody else. Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through. Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right.  Ke$ha taught me to be yourself. Michael Jackson taught me to love the people around me.
ya. lady gaga taught me its okay to be different. I may not be that obsess with lady gaga. for that I haven't heard her so called latest song. But she is somebody that shake everyone hardly shouting "YO MAN! JUST BE YOURSELF! AND START FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT!!!!!"
she rocks in the sense that, she holds nothing back in being whom she want. and i admire her that.
well thats another story. I wanna bath right now. like the rain, I want something to be washed away from me, maybe the speechless, or the unknown sadness, or.....lost. just let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.

tumblr_lc2ocunR5i1qdxo40o1_400.jpg (394×500)
Quietly Fantastic.
*Im serious.whenever my parents approve, i will tattoo Quietly Fantastic on me. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...