The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 3 March 2011

loser #n

"your figures are so normal. look at you, FAT, small eyes,
round face, huge figure, maybe you should get a re-do"

"but I'm true, and when I'm seeing the mirror
I see my whole family in me. I see all those stories of them in me.
but you, what else do you other than some fake stuffs?"

********************
I dont really feel anything about those who get beauty surgery
everyone has their rights to decide how they wanna present themselves
but just, dont get off limits
you can get whatever shit you want to be done on you
but honey, LET ME BE ME!

Being a better person doesnt give you the right to stand on others shoulder and call yourself tall

we dont have the requirement to feel exactly like you

and for this one moment,
you're nothing but a loser

in life
in thoughts
in being a human

*******************

假奶粉吃多了吧你
倒把无知当个性了
别惹我 再挑战我的极限 我就装死给你看

哼!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...