The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 21 June 2011

NO I AM NOT GOING TO ADJUST THE CENTER ALIGNMENT THING

Another day sitting in here
not so sure if this is a waste of time
maybe i should get a mate
a mate that can sit there with me without disturbing
"just to keep me company"

nawh i just cant

friends are too far away
and im too lazy to go far

been avoiding roommate lately
well, different channel.
we're human, we don't just "get along" with everyone

guess it just aint anyone's prob
i dont like the way they act and i dont care what about them on me
something like this:
tumblr_ln0ukxNuJg1qbcyelo1_500.jpg (472×158)

and i will be like
tumblr_ln1fcsRJDB1qa7cq6.jpg (263×191)

nawh. just saying. but the different channel is true thing

tumblr_lm7x9e2iz81qgujfno1_400.jpg (325×400)

right im out of words and ideas

i tried staring into my emptyness and yeah
said its emptyness and of course there's nothing in
end up time got all wasted

seeing quite a lot of people chit chatting
and then i start missing my friends
it would have been nice if i can chat like that

my brother says he went to school with the mood of attending a gathering
yeah so am i
i went college everyday for aiphing's handphone, joanne's food story, and others unfinish food
and sometimes its just a switch of sleep palce
when im sick of my hostel bed i go to lecture hall and take the table instead
then we went out for lunch or chill at the library

right, wait till my mum see what i just wrote

tumblr_ln3at7exL91qb13xjo1_500.jpg (500×375)

housemates always commented that im a stress-free person
and i always reply the same answer
"well, i learned to relax before I learn stress."

thats true. relax could be my first word of life
once my friend says its good to be me, cause i can relax in almost everything
because im too lazy to do anything
right, i'll take it as a......... compliment

refer the picture up there. Im superman. Im beyond normal.

awh and i really wanna tattoo the "Quietly Fantastic" on me
mum, please. or i should ask my brother to do it first
it should be of lesser pain when im the follower instead of the doer
like neil armstrong (damn i cnt spell his name, isnt buzz lightyear the first to be on moon?)
the first is to be remembered.

tumblr_ln3k2ivMDZ1qbjt25o1_500.jpg (500×374)

word. laugh more. just laugh.

i have friend that amaze food like i do
we're like slave to food and enjoyment, erm, yea, more on food.
we will praise food so heavenly while keep on eating
people often look stare at us, jaw-dropping when we both sit down and eat
we never fail seducing people purely by describing the food
we're good at the details between the bites
people often go "so nice meh?"
and we will be like, flash in the eyes, spirit at the top of the sky
excitedly saying, OF COURSE!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

tumblr_llvvnlr2nQ1qj065bo1_500.jpg (500×335)

some people dont get it
there are 2 ways to get into heaven, death, or imagination.
im pro in the later

"you and your marvelous theory." --awh i get it all the time!




















FINE. i added the marvelous.

whatever. i love food and i admit that.
though it seems like my action never fail to impress others on my love on food
but well, its better i have something to love aint?

and ishh..my hair is annoying me
im going for a haircut, but dont know where and when
ishh, fine, if santa is true, make my hair the way i wanted when im up tomorrow morning

dear santa, i know you work officially on th 24th of december, but, consider this an overtime. double pay! sincerely, wisher


so i wasted my time again
and

dear future leekahinn,
the idea of sitting down thinking about your future is stupid and never work. please stop repeating the same mistake. thanks
never been any more sincere sincerely, ex-you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...