The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 14 June 2011

im addicted and i just cant get enough

i decided that i should come out for my assignments
somewhere I wouldnt be able to touch my blanket
now everytime i try explaining that "blanket obsession"
i tend to get a look from literally everyone

right, i always get INCREDIBLE sights.

so i went lunching with friend where our original plan failed...FOR THE SECOND TIME
damn the first time the shop hadnt start business and this time they rest on every tuesday
fine. we still have friday. =)
and thats not the point. erm, so as usual, we gathered up and exchange gossips
considering im always behind updates, i only listen and get shocked

it can get real complicated when mankind mixed up huh
im really one blessed kid, or could be that my suffered had passed?
well sometimes when my mind is so empty, i try thinking back to the dark days i used to had
(dark days sound so harrypotter, and yes, they are my voldermort)
and then i'll flip back my QuietlyFantastic for the memories

tumblr_lek9v80Ykn1qanv5ro1_500.png (500×600)

and yes of course I'll compare here and there
from whom I used to be, and me now at this partiucular moment
maybe we all started off worng, as a wrong person
i mean I was wrong, and they were too
then we drifted away, and when we turn back, its all others fault
thats human huh, never blame on our own..the self-review threat

and then i was updated with gossips bout other classes
there's a class where it just give you a feeling like they're all mentally in a war
like pressuring each other, gossips, boy-court or whatever
this often reminds me of my diploma classes
where i took it as my worst class ever
its like when you step into the class, you feel like leaving
thats bad, it cannot get anymore worse than you just cant stay in a place anymore yet you have to
the door is there, but leaving aint about walking out of it
we still have a coming back behind every leaving

tumblr_lme5tj0oio1qd1zaho1_500.jpg (500×373)
How true!

i can never get enough of this huh
someone told me bout her friend having a suicide intention
though we all know those who mumble bout suicide will never do
but its interesting huh
i dont know that person, but im really interested in this
i keep on telling how interested i am over that person's "characteristics"
c'mon, we dont get to know this kind of story ... and im like SO INTERESTED

suicide. i even imagining one day we will be on a high scrappers or something
and that person is gonna jump and we're like shouting.
"NO!PLEASE DONT!THINK BOUT YOUR FAMILY!!!"
thats cool. oh and this is the case for the facebook suicider. i forget his name. *sorry, and RIP.

tumblr_llh4ap9rCb1qaropco1_500.gif (500×327)

pause it here
i can mutter all day long or even my whole life
but i have assignments to attend to

and im skipping tax class tomorrow.
aloha audit.

i hate tests.
(not like i reading, but i hate it when somebody requires me to read something)

tumblr_llczg3YOvJ1qgujfno1_500.jpg (500×375)

*I never stop telling myself this:
"leekahinn, get by. You will be who you wanna be, someone not disappointing anyone who love you and also, loved by you yourself. Just live on, get by, have feelings, create memories, and wait for the day to come. Things didnt turn out for you the way soap drama did, but its alright, life is very much heavier than a fake story. QuietlyFantastic, your destiny"

I want a happy smile every morning, and a satisfying smile every night
Love, assignment doer.

I have a life, assignment aint that no life. its part of my wonderful life
in life we have give and take. this maybe a give but i'll make sure i take as well

night's falling. Im out of here, back to my assignments, tests, LIFE.
-kahinnlee logging out-
-she never left, its just a shift of attention-
-becaus she's addicted and just cant get enough-
SHE JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...