The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 6 July 2011

right blogging
i watched fringe just now
and my inner self cried horribly when Peter sang "row row row your boat"
most of the time, its not the voice that touches, its the story in you
thats what they say, listening to others songs, but crying in our own tears

and i watched a lil sneak peak of Glee this afternoon
finally i got to the episodes they are doing "imagine"
man i LOVE that song

"imagine, all the people~~~"

tumblr_lnlt40TBZc1qbet79o1_500.jpg (500×334)

watching Glee often reminds me of my ridiculous days in high school
the way i ignore books like nobody's business
man i got that swagga back then

but this peaceful night
im in my hostel, sitting down all day long trying to compile my whole assignment
lets say things change

yea things have changed into a way i never thought it would be
sometimes i confuse between "everyone has their own destiny" and
"things will work out no matter how"

so did things just work out on whatever choice i made or
i am actually following some destiny unconsciously
where one day i will find out i had been walking on a road that
any tiny mistake will have me all crash into pieces?

tumblr_ln5f44kGww1qz4d4bo1_500.jpg (495×500)

I tried imagining myself 5 years from now
who knows

when i was 17 years old, five years before
i never thought i can end up one day a hardworking person
a person who understand the meaning of working hard for a goal
and maybe 5 years ago i was a boy
also, back then i would never believe my mum actually pay for my slimming course

who knows

things just set off and gone wild

tumblr_lnv1efazps1qln1pzo1_500.jpg (500×328)
have you heard "Superstar" by carpenters?
this picture reminds me of the song

so calm and silent and all
sometimes i really ask for a peace in mind
you know
like when you have so much to digest in that tiny little creased watery thing we called brain
its like you cant even breath normal
something will be somewhere pressing you hard like a referee
counting down on a wrestling match
and you're all red on your neck and face
but you just refuse to take losing as the conclusion

tumblr_lnv8lvfKdK1qd1zaho1_500.jpg (500×332)
so? i overturn myself when dealing with it?
whatever

so these days i've acting like some ancient old century people on facebook
guess my friends are all getting frustrated and beh tahan
sorry fren, im just so in mood
AND I JUST HAPPEN TO BE THE SWAGGER AROUND

im half way through an assignment right now at the point
and i safeassigned it
the first time ever
and i feel like....the system just..took away my assignments on my face
JUST LIKE THAT

nawh
my friend then says we should wait a while more she thinks

tumblr_lnb3zq29Pd1qb4qe5o1_500.gif (499×376)

BUT I AM SCARED!!! what if the percentage turn out....ERM
right touch wood, EVEN EAT WOOD
everything will be just as fine!

whatever
i wanna go watch drama now
i guess i'll take fringe
though Olivia is a lil too hard for me, but I love Walter
he's a dad and he is mentally ill....

SO BRING IT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...