The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 18 August 2011

Before I disappear

finally i watched movie from chingu lin she passed me months ago
i watched "remember me"
damn the ending sweep me all over

i was shocked to see RobertPattinson in it though
cause, i used to picture him the vampire from twilight

I spent 95% of the movie's time wondering how did they come up with the movies name
i dont relate michael to the centre of the story and all
but in the end, i understand

i was stunned when i saw the date on the board
and i slowly understand the pain in those victims

its just. when things seem to finally turn out right, someone somewhere somehow,
will smash your rainbows into thunderstorms.

Ghandi said that whatever you do in your life will be insignificant
but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.

yea. its very important cause, if you didnt do it, it might never happened

remembering someone may seem insignificant
cause memory fade from time to time
and no matter how hard you remember, you wont have the exact same again
but its very important that you do remember
cause if you dont, the pass will passed and will be too far for you to regret

like how Tyler's dad remember his children
its just a tiny thing for the screen saver, but he still does
that's, really, important.

though in the end the computer smashed into pieces for some stupid reason
but at least, he made the effort to not forget

Im scared what if one day this happens to me
what if i have goodbyes that are too late to reach out?
what if i have loves that are too late to tell?

never know where im gonna be even later
tomorrow isnt an easy thing to reach sometimes

we never know when is our final sunrise
which one day it will eventually comes

tumblr_lq3wx46e571qaxm50o1_500.jpg (500×333)

and then i remembered a taiwan movie named  沉睡的青春

both about the loss we suffer
i know for sure one day i will lose someone
someone i love and heart and swear to god i will treasure

and by that time, i hoped im still writing my journals here
helping to remember from time to time

i wished that when im at my final sunrise, 
i can have a chance to die real slowly reading all these i've written

to realize how i lived through
to hate again what i used to hate
to love again what i used to love
to laugh again what i used to laugh
to cry again what i used to cry
to remember again what i used to have been through

cause as soon as i die, all i have will be quietly.
when there's no life, there isnt fantastic.

life is the sparks to the fireworks in you

and wouldnt it be cool if i get to burn all those fireworks in me before i die

I wished im planet earth, so i could die slowly
being killed by the children living in me
giving them all the love i can possibly give
and when i die, i shall have all my resources exploit 
and i cant give my loves anything anymore

its just, i dont wanna end my life not having been useful to somebody else
its sad to know my existence created nothing but wastage

tumblr_lq0h6sq0Al1qbpwzeo1_500.gif (500×219)

though the cruel rules in life looks more like a competition of who care less wins
no its not.

we all cares, and we shouldnt be ashamed of being hurt
love and trust whatever you want
cause no matter how insignificant it is, if you dont do it
no-one else will.

telling somebody you love them
showing something your love

it may seem peace and quiet
but you can never see the fireworks going on in that some else's heart

tumblr_lkqcuaKCIm1qgujfno1_500.jpg (500×646)

i do care a lot.
and i do take plenty of things personally

cause as i've said, i wanna collect as much emotions as i can 
before i die, i wished i felt the most emotions one can
and had learnt to smile with tears rolling in my eyes
and had learnt to say goodbye smiling with tears rolling in my eyes
and had learnt to hold that painful heart and say goodbye smiling with tears rolling in my eyes.

"As I walk this land of broken dreams, 
I have visions of many things"
--What becomes of a broken-hearted, Westlife

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...